Biesecker, Tripp, Sink & Fritts, LLP

Easement/Right of Way/Encroachment Issues

To access some real estate parcels, you must cross anothers property.  These agreements must be formaliyzed to avoid conflict or confusion in the future.  Our Real Estate Department is knowledgeable and ready to help both parties work out the necessary agreements. 

However, if you find yourself suddenly blocked from entering your property our Civil Litigation Attorneys can help you negotiate an agreement and if necessary file suit.

Joe E. Biesecker


Irvin R. Sink


Roger S. Tripp